Apparently I can email my blog entries in to my blog, so I'm trying this out. If you're reading this, it worked.
Avid readers take note: I can enter up to 10 email addresses that will automatically get my blog entries when they're published. Let me know if you want to be one of the select few!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ms Spurling
Yes,please put me on your list to receive your blog by e-mail!!
Thank You,
Tracy
Tracy, please go to my website at www.plumassignment.net, and use the contact form to send me your email address. I'll put you on the email list for this blog.
Thanks!
Carol
Hi Carol!
Of course I want to be notified of new posts! I'll contact you as you mention to Tracy in case you don't have my current email.
Blog on!
Therese
Post a Comment